Motherboard Connecting Cable (video)
Is the 3t screen same as 3?
My screen does weird things.
How to transfer music from my pc to the phone?
These are some common tools used to work on this device. You might not need every tool for every procedure.
Background and Identification
The OnePlus 3T (also known as the OP3T) Android smartphone is manufactured by OnePlus, a Chinese smartphone manufacturer. The OnePlus 3T was released in November 2016 as the successor to the OnePlus 3 smartphone, which was released in June 2016. The 3T was released in grey, gold, and black body colors. Only 250 black 3T phones were made from a partnership with Colette, a French fashion and accessory retailer. The black models feature a Colette logo on the back of the 3T.
The OnePlus 3T and 3 both include a scratch-resistant glass front and an aluminum back and frame. Both also feature dual-SIM capabilities, meaning the phone can operate on one SIM card while the second card is on stand-by. The phones are also the same size, each with a 5.5-inch display and 1080 by 1920 pixels. The OnePlus 3T was released with 6 GB of RAM and either 64 GB or 128 GB of internal storage. The 3 was only available with 64 GB of internal storage and 6 GB of RAM.
The OnePlus 3T includes a non-removable 3400 mAh battery with 20-Watt fast-charging capabilities. (A non-removable battery is one whose adhesive is permanent, making repair and replacement difficult). It also features a 16-megapixel main camera and selfie camera.
A TechRadar review found that the 3T has good battery life and performance, but did not have many upgrades when compared to the OnePlus 3 smartphone.
Release date: November 2016
- Dimensions and Weight: 152.7 x 74.7 x 7.4 mm (6.01 x 2.94 x 0.29 in), 158 g (5.57 oz)
- Build: Glass front (Gorilla Glass 4), aluminum back, aluminum frame
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type: Optic AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size: 5.5 inches, 83.4 cm2 (~73.1% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 1080 x 1920 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~401 ppi density)
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- OS: Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow), upgradable to Android 9.0 (Pie)
- Chipset: Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 821 (14 nm)
- CPU: Quad-core (2x2.35 GHz Kryo & 2x1.6 GHz Kryo)
- GPU: Adreno 530
- Card slot: No
- Internal: 64GB 6GB RAM, 128GB 6GB RAM
- Single: 16 MP, f/2.0, 1/2.8", 1.12µm, PDAF, OIS
- Features: LED flash, panorama, HDR
- Video: 4K@30fps, 1080p@30/60fps, 720p@120fps, Auto HDR
- Single: 16 MP, f/2.0, (wide), 1/3.06", 1.0µm
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- Loudspeaker: yes
- 3.5 mm jack: yes
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 4.2, A2DP, aptX HD, LE
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- NFC: Yes
- Radio: No
- USB: 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Sensors: Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Non-removable Li-Ion 3400 mAh battery
- Fast charging 20W
- Dash Charge
- Colors: Gunmetal, Soft Gold, Midnight Black
- SAR: 0.99 W/kg (head) 0.65 W/kg (body)