Nintendo 2DS XL Teardown
These are some common tools used to work on this device. You might not need every tool for every procedure.
Background Information ¶
The New Nintendo 2DS XL is a streamlined version of the New Nintendo 3DS XL, retaining most of the enhancements it carries over the original 2DS and 3DS models (including its updated processor, additional controls, and Amiibo support), but with no autostereoscopic 3D display, and a thinner build. Unlike the original 2DS, the New 2DS XL uses the same clamshell form factor of other 3DS models. Nintendo has presented versions of the console in black with blue accents for the North American market, and white with orange-gold accents for the Japanese, South Korean and PAL region market, as well as a Japan-exclusive Dragon Quest XI limited edition.
- Data storage microSDHC card (4GB included)
- Screen Size Upper 4.88 inches (400x240)
- Screen Size Lower 4.18 inches
- Dimensions (open) 6.4 in. × 6.3 in. × 0.8 in
- Dimensions (folded) 3.4 in. × 6.3 in. × 0.8 in.
- Weight Approx. 9.2 ounces