These are some common tools used to work on this device. You might not need every tool for every procedure.
Information and Background
The Motorola MOTO W755 flip phone is distinguished by its extensive amount of available features compared to W Series phones. Its simple and sleek design complements the easy to use keypad and vivid display screen. Available applications include built in aGPS with VZ Navigator Support, Bluetooth Stereo, mobile web, and a high capacity memory card to support the wide variety of multimedia features.
The Motorola MOTO was released to show improved cell reception, as well as photo and video streaming quality.
- Modes: CDMA 850 / 1900
- Dimensions: 3.9" x 1.9" x 0.68" (99 x 48 x 17.3 mm)
- Talk: 3.7 hours max. (220 minutes)
- Standby: 390 hours max. (16.3 days)
- Type: LCD (Color TFT/TFD)
- Resolution: 176 x 220 pixels
- 1.9" diagonal
- Colors: 65,536 (16-bit)
- Memory 70 MB internal storage
To identify problems and their possible sources, please visit the W755 Troubleshooting Page