These are some common tools used to work on this device. You might not need every tool for every procedure.
The Logitech MX Anywhere 2S was released in 2017, updating 2015's MX Anywhere 2.
The Logitech MX Anywhere 2S can be identified by the model number ("M/N") M-R0067 (or part numbers, "P/N") 810-005871 or 910-005748 depending on region, vendor, and color. The model and part numbers can be found printed at the top of the mouse's underside. The device's serial number is also listed here, labeled "S/N."
The MX Anywhere 2S can be differentiated from the MX Master 2 with "MX Anywhere 2S" text engraved below the model and part numbers.
Design and Connectivity
- 6 buttons, including scroll wheel
- Wireless technology:
- 2.4 GHz "Pico Unifying" receiver
- Bluetooth 4.0
- "Darkfield" Laser Sensor, 400-4000 dpi range
- Rechargeable (500 mAh) Li-Po
- 70 days of battery life (expected)
- 1.3 x 2.4 x 3.9 inches (3.3 x 6.1 x 9.9 cm)
- 3.69 oz (104.5 g)