These are some common tools used to work on this device. You might not need every tool for every procedure.
The Logitech MX Anywhere 2 was released in 2015, launched as the "mobile version of the award-winning MX Master.
The Logitech MX Anywhere 2 can be identified by the model number ("M/N") M-R0067 (or part numbers, "P/N") 810-005871 or 910-004373 depending on region, vendor, and color. The model and part numbers can be found printed at the top of the mouse's underside. The device's serial number is also listed here, labeled "S/N."
Design and Connectivity
- 6 buttons, including scroll wheel
- Wireless technology:
- 2.4 GHz "Pico Unifying" receiver
- Bluetooth 4.0
- "Darkfield" Laser Sensor, 400-1600 dpi range
- Rechargeable (500 mAh) Li-Po
- 2 months of battery life (expected)
- 1.4 x 2.4 x 3.9 inches (3.44 x 6.16 x 10.03 cm)
- 3.7 oz (106 g)