These are some common tools used to work on this device. You might not need every tool for every procedure.
Intel Montevina Platform, Core 2 Duo (Penryn Generation) from ULV version SU2300 (1.2 GHz) to 35 W TDP T9600 (2.8 GHz), many 25 W CPUs are also available (P8400, P8600, P8700, etc.)
8 Gigabyte RAM, maximum
Widescreen display, non-glossy (matte)
Up to 10 hours with a 9-cell battery
1.34 kg / 2.95 lb (with 4-cell battery), 1.47 kg / 3.24 lb (with 6-cell battery), 1.63 kg / 3.59 lb (9-cell battery)
The laptop features cooler components (made possible with the fan design modeled on owl-wings).
Three USB 2.0, Modem, RJ-45, SD Flash, external VGA with dual monitor support, integrated webcam, speaker/headphone out and microphone input.
However, the laptop did not have a touchpad (only the TrackPoint), no HDMI, DVI, or display port, and no built-in optical drive. The laptop does support the X200 series Ultrabay docking station.
• Supports Ultrabay Slim Blu-ray, CD-RW/DVD-ROM Combo and Multi-Burner drives
• Provides storage capacity for a second Serial-ATA hard drive
• A second battery charger
• Standard communication and device ports, including Gigabit Ethernet (RJ-45), and four USB 2.0
• Audio/Video capabilities including DisplayPort and VGA for external monitor, microphone in, headphone out, and integrated stereo speakers
• Integrated key lock and optional cable lock slot for security
The X200 series included Tablet PC models, designated by the usage of the "t" suffix, primarily of which was the X230T.