These are some common tools used to work on this device. You might not need every tool for every procedure.
Released in 2012, the LG Optimus 3D Max is an Android phone that is capable of displaying auto-stereoscopic 3D on its 4.3 inch display. The 3D Max is a refresh of the original Optimus 3D. The phone has a dedicated button to access its 3D user interface and content. The user can capture 3D content using using the Optimus' dual rear cameras.
- 1.2 GHz TI OMAP4430 dual-core
- PowerVR SGX540 GPU
- 1 GB RAM
- 8 GB eMMC storage
- Micro-SD slot
- Resolution: 800 x 480 pixels (217 ppi)
- Panel: 4.3 inch TFT LCD
- Resolution: Dual 5 MP rear cameras, VGA selfie camera
- LED flash
- Capacity: 1520 mAh Lithium-ion
- Dimensions: 5 x 2.6 x 0.38 inches
- Weight: 5.2 oz.
- headphone jack
- Bluetooth 3.0
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n