Released in 2012, the LG Optimus 3D Max is an Android phone that is capable of displaying auto-stereoscopic 3D on its 4.3 inch display. The 3D Max is a refresh of the original Optimus 3D. The phone has a dedicated button to access its 3D user interface and content. The user can capture 3D content using using the Optimus' dual rear cameras.
- 1.2 GHz TI OMAP4430 dual-core
- PowerVR SGX540 GPU
- 1 GB RAM
- 8 GB eMMC storage
- Micro-SD slot
- Resolution: 800 x 480 pixels (217 ppi)
- Panel: 4.3 inch TFT LCD
- Resolution: Dual 5 MP rear cameras, VGA selfie camera
- LED flash
- Capacity: 1520 mAh Lithium-ion
- Dimensions: 5 x 2.6 x 0.38 inches
- Weight: 5.2 oz.
- headphone jack
- Bluetooth 3.0
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n