There are no questions. Be the first to ask a question!
These are some common tools used to work on this device. You might not need every tool for every procedure.
For problem diagnosis help with the LG CG180, please refer to our extensive LG CG180 Troubleshooting Guide.
- Product type: Cellular phone
- Service Provider: AT&T
- Width: 1.8"
- Height: 3.9"
- Depth: 0.6"
- Weight: 2.4oz
- Technology: GSM 850/1900 (Dual band)
- Antenna: Internal
- Type: LCD display
- Resolution: 128 x 128 pixels
- Diagonal: 1.5"
- Color Depth: 16-bit (65000 colors)
- Technology: Lithium ion, 750 mAh
- Talk Time: Up to 180 minutes
- Standby Time: Up to 250 hours
Vibrating alert, polyphonic ringer, conference calling, call timer, caller ID, speakerphone, voice recorder, SMS, internet browser, calendar, alarm clock, stopwatch
Verify AT&T logo at the top of the display and LG logo at the bottom of the display. Remove the battery cover and battery from the phone. Verify model number CG180 in lower right corner of white product tag.