These are some common tools used to work on this device. You might not need every tool for every procedure.
If you are experiencing problems with your Kurio Xtreme, try visiting the troubleshooting page.
Background and Identification
The Kurio Xtreme is the first generation children’s tablet released by Kurio in June, 2014. This model of the Kurio tablet is identified by a blue rubber case that encapsulates the perimeter of the tablet. The model number C14100 / C14150 is located on the back bottom of the tablet, to the right of the barcode.
According to the Kurio website, measurements and technical specifications for this device include:
- 7 inch touch screen, 5-point touch
- 1024 X 600 pixel resolution
- Intel® Atom® Z2520–1.2 GHz Dual core chipset
- Android™ 4.4 operating system
- 16GB storage memory
- 1GB ram
- Front Camera: 0.3Mpx, Rear Camera: 2.1Mpx
- Wi-Fi connectivity
- Bluetooth 4.0 capabilities
- 2 x 1 W speakers
- Multi languages available
- Micro USB 2.0 - OTG support
- Lithium Polymer battery 3000mAh
- Micro SDHC Card Slot with up to 32GB of additional memory