There are no questions. Be the first to ask a question!
These are some common tools used to work on this device. You might not need every tool for every procedure.
Solve many of your bass problems with our troubleshooting guide.
Though this troubleshooting guide is written with the Ibanez SR405 in mind, many other kinds of basses will have similar issues that can be solved with this guide.
In order to identify if your bass is an Ibanez SR405QM look at the head stock of the bass. On the front the bass there should be a marking of "SDGR by Ibanez". On the reverse side of the bass' head stock there should be two numbers, one should read SR405QM.
- neck type- SR5 5pc Maple/Rosewood neck
- body- Quilted Maple top Mahogany body
- fretboard Rosewood fretboard w/White dot inlay
- fret- Medium frets
- number of frets- 24
- bridge- Accu-cast B305 bridge
- neck pu- CAP EXF-N2 neck pu
- bridge pu- CAP EXF-N2 bridge pu
- equaliser- EQB-IIID 3-band eq
- hardware color Cosmo black
The SR, sound gear, bass series has been in production since 1987. The series is known for its thin fret board, a deep cut away for easy of playing high notes, and smooth curves. Overall, the bass is very comfortable and easy to play.
The QM modifier in the series relate to the quilted maple top.