These are some common tools used to work on this device. You might not need every tool for every procedure.
Diagnose, fix problems and find parts using the HTC Touch Pro 2 Toubleshooting Guide
Identification and Background
The HTC Touch Pro 2 smartphone features a slide-out (QWERTY) keyboard and a 3.6-inch touch-sensitive screen. If your HTC smartphone turns on then it will display its model type across the screen while it starts up.
Some things that set the HTC Touch Pro 2 apart from the original Touch Pro are: the Touch Pro 2 has a larger screen size as well as phone size in general, it has a tougher less glossy outer case, a slide out keyboard that pivots to angle the screen, and the Touch Pro 2's camera does not have a flash built into it.
Highlights of the device are:
- a slide-out-5-row keyboard with well-spaced keys
- 3.6-inch touch-sensitive screen with WWGA (480 X 800 pixel) resolution
- dual microphone/speaker providing crystal-clear conference call capability
- adjustable tilt screen for enhanced viewing experience
- zoom bar to precisely zoom in or out when viewing images or web pages