Why is my sim card slot, not reading my sim card?
My HTC One X screen has just gone blank...
How to get data from dead phone?
Capacitive buttons not working?
These are some common tools used to work on this device. You might not need every tool for every procedure.
Pinpoint hardware issues using the troubleshooting page for the HTC One X
Background and Identification
The HTC One X is HTC’s sixth flagship product in the HTC One Series of phones. Announced February 26th, 2012 at the Mobile World Congress and released in April 2012, the HTC One X was the first HTC Phone to be equipped with a Quad-Core Processor and a 720p capacitive touch screen display.
The HTC One X can be easily identified by three physical keys: a power button on the top and higher and lower volume buttons on the side as well as three capacitive touch keys for the Back, Home, and Recent Application functions. Another easy way to identify the phone is by the model number PJ83100 on the back of the phone below the speaker.
Size: 134.36 x 69.9 x 8.9 mm
Display: 4.7-inch super LCD
Screen: 1280 x 720 (HD, 720p)
Battery Capacity: 1800 mAh
CPU: ARM Cortex-A9 MPCore
- 1.5 GHz, quad-core (global version)
- 1.5 GHz, dual-core LTE version (USA and selected countries)
GPU: Nvidia ULP GeForce 520 MHz
Platform: Android™ 4.0 with HTC Sense™
System on chip: Nvidia Tegra 3 T30
Memory: 32 GB, 16 GB
RAM: 1 GB
- HSPA/WCDMA (Europe/Asia): 850/900/1900/2100 MHz
- GSM/GPRS/EDGE: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- Gyro sensor
- Digital compass
- Proximity sensor
- Ambient light sensor
- 3mm stereo audio jack
- NFC (Near field communication)
- Bluetooth with aptX™ enabled (Bluetooth® 4.0)
- Wi-Fi®: IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n
- DLNA® for wirelessly streaming media from the phone to a compatible TV or computer
- Micro-USB 2.0 (5-pin) port with mobile high-definition video link (MHL) for USB or HDMI connection (Special cable required for HDMI connection.)
- 8 megapixel camera with auto focus, smart LED flash, and BSI sensor (for better low-light captures)
- F2.0 aperture and 28mm lens
- 1080p HD video recording
- 1.3 megapixel front camera (720p for video chat)
- Dedicated imaging chip
- Slow motion video capture and playback
Sound Enhancement: Beats Audio™
Audio supported formats:
Video supported formats: