Micro USB Port
How to replace the broken screen of htc desire 310
HTC Desire 310 is stuck on boot screen.
How to get out of bootloop
These are some common tools used to work on this device. You might not need every tool for every procedure.
Background and Identification
The HTC Desire 310 is an Android smartphone produced by HTC in April 2014. HTC is a Taiwanese consumer electronics company headquartered in New Taipei City, Taiwan. The HTC Desire 310 can be identified by the model number D310n and was released in black, white, and red body colors.
The HTC Desire 310 features a 4.5-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 480 by 854 pixels. The phone features dual-SIM capabilities, meaning it can contain two Nano-SIM cards and function with one while the other is in standby. Desire 310 was released with 4 GB of internal storage and either 512 MB or 1 GB of RAM. It also includes a dedicated microSDHC slot that allows users to expand the phone’s internal storage. The Desire 310 features a 5-megapixel main camera and a VGA selfie camera, which is equivalent to 0.3 megapixels. It includes a 2000 mAh removable battery, meaning the battery’s adhesive is not permanent, making repair and replacement easier than for non-removable batteries.
The HTC Desire 310 includes the name “HTC” in the center of the phone’s bottom bezel. The phone includes the Android three-button navigation system with a ‘home’ button in the center of the phone’s bottom bezel (indicated with a house-shaped button), a ‘back’ button on the left side of the ‘home’ button (indicated with an arrow pointing to the left), and a ‘show-all-open-applications’ button on the right side of the ‘home’ button (indicated by a square).
Release date: April 2014
- Dimensions and Weight: 132.4 x 68 x 11.3 mm (5.21 x 2.68 x 0.44 in), 140 g (4.94 oz)
- SIM: Mini-SIM
- Type: TFT
- Size: 4.5 inches, 55.8 cm2 (~62.0% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 480 x 854 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~218 ppi density)
- OS: Android 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean), Sense UI 5.1
- Chipset: Mediatek MT6582M (28 nm)
- CPU: Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7
- GPU: Mali-400MP2
- Card slot: microSDHC (dedicated slot)
- Internal: 4GB 512MB, 4GB 1GB RAM
- Single: 5 MP
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- Single: VGA
- Video: 480p
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5 mm jack: No
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 4.0, A2DP, aptX
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- NFC: No
- Radio: No
- USB: MicroUSB 2.0
- Sensors: Accelerometer
- Li-Ion 2000 mAh, removable
- Colors: Black, White, Red