These are some common tools used to work on this device. You might not need every tool for every procedure.
For troubleshooting tips please visit HP PSC 2355 Troubleshooting
Background and Identification ¶
The Hewlett Packard HP PSC 2355 is and all-in-one printer, scanner, and copier. It is an older version of the HP Photosmart 2575 all-in-one Printer/Scanner/Copier. This device will print and copy resolutions up to 1,200 x 1,200 dots per inch (dpi), and up to 18 copies per minute (cpm) in color and 23cpm in black and white. It will scan images up to 48-bit color and 1,200 dpi. There are slots for digital camera memory cards, a USB 2.0, and is compatible with a PC or a Mac. It is a photo-centric inkjet printer that also copies and scans. The scanner lid is light, and the hinges detach so large books can be copied or scanned. The device produces documents with excellent text quality, bright colors, and good detail. The device is very good for home use, especially for photographs.
The model name and number HP PSC 2355 Printer, Scanner, Copier can be seen vividly on the top, right side of the device when facing its paper outlet (as shown in the picture).
Device Name: HP PSC 2355 All-In-One Printer
Model Number: HP PSC 2355
Release Date: 2004
Weight: 16.3 pounds
- Flatbed/Front-panel scan: Copy speed up to 23cpm (black), up to 18cpm (color)
- Maximum document scan size: 8.5 x 11.7 inches (21.5 x 29.7 cm)
- Copy features: Maximum number of copies: 50; reduction/enlargement: 50 to 400%
- Copier settings: actual size, fit to page, fill entire page, custom 100%, image sizes, poster
- Media sizes: Letter, legal, executive, no. 10 envelopes, cards, borderless photo, borderless panorama
- Display: 1.8 inch color graphics display
- Memory: 32 mb