There are no questions. Be the first to ask a question!
These are some common tools used to work on this device. You might not need every tool for every procedure.
This accessory integrates additional capabilities for the iPod including an FM Radio tuner, and Radio/Voice Recording.
The device was released on November 17, 2005 and discontinued on September 4, 2006.
- 3/32" flathead screwdriver
- Pry Bar
Product Type: Device Remote Control
Manufacturer Part Number: 4027-IFM
Manufacturer Website Address: www.griffintechnology.com
Manufacturer: Griffin Technology
Product Name: iFM Radio & Remote for iPod
Brand Name: Griffin
Weight (Approximate): 0.60 oz
Wireless Technology: Radio Frequency
Compatible Devices: Digital Player
- 6 station presets per band
- Digital auto station scan with wrap around
- Band-Switch function to switch between US,
- European and Japanese FM bands
- The integrated white backlit LCD shows the operating mode of the iFM at a glance
- iPod mini
- iPod nano
- iPod Photo
- iPod U2 Special Edition
- 5th Generation iPod with Video
- 4th Generation iPod with Click Wheel