These are some common tools used to work on this device. You might not need every tool for every procedure.
(G-2PW2100) US, (G-2PW2200) Global
Check out our Google Pixel 4 teardown wallpapers! Choose from iFixit or Creative Electron (X-ray) versions.
The most often replaced Google Pixel 4 XL parts include the battery, screen, and charging assembly.
The Google Pixel 4 XL is the larger sibling of the flagship Pixel 4. Identified by model number G-2PW2100 (US) and G-2PW2200 (International). To locate your model number, navigate to the "About Phone" section in the phone's settings.
Colors available: "Clearly White," "Just Black," and "Oh So Orange."
CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 855
Memory: 6 GB LPDDR4x
Storage: 64 GB or 128 GB
- 6.3 inches diagonal with rounded corners
- Flexible QHD+ OLED (3040 x 1440 resolution, 537 ppi)
- Smooth Display technology (dynamic refresh rate up to 90 Hz)
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- 19:9 aspect ratio
- Rear Cameras
- 16 MP ƒ/2.4 telephoto with phase detect AF and OIS
- 12.2 MP ƒ/1.7 wide-angle with dual-pixel phase detect AF and OIS
- Front Cameras
- 8 MP ƒ/2.0 wide-angle with fixed focus
- 2 NIR (Near Infrared) cameras for biometric authentication
Ports and Connectivity:
- Wi-Fi: 2.4 GHz + 5 GHz 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac 2x2 MIMO
- Bluetooth 5.0 + LE (HD codecs: AptX, AptX HD, LDAC)
- GPS + GLONASS
- USB Type-C
- USB 3.1 Gen 1
- Single Nano SIM or eSIM
- Wireless charging
Battery: 3700 mAh
- Size: 75.1 x 160.4 x 8.2 mm
- Weight: 193 g
Google: Pixel 4 / 4 XL spec sheet
Google: Pixel Repair Center
Wikipedia: Google Pixel 4