Google Pixel 3a Teardown
There are no questions. Be the first to ask a question!
These are some common tools used to work on this device. You might not need every tool for every procedure.
Background and Identification
Announced and released on May 7, 2019, the Pixel 3a is part of a budget line of Google’s third generation Pixel phones. It features the same camera as this generation’s flagships, but has a polycarbonate back, prominent display bezels, and a lower-powered processor.
CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 670
Memory: 4 GB LPDDR4x RAM
Storage: 64 GB
- 5.6 inches diagonal
- FHD+ OLED at 441ppi
- Main Camera: 12.2 megapixel, f/1.8 aperture, 1.4μm pixels, autofocus with dual pixel phase detection AF, OIS
- Front Camera:
- 8 megapixel, f/2.0 aperture, fixed focus
Ports and Connectivity:
- Wi-Fi 2.4 GHz + 5 GHz 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Bluetooth 5.0 + LE
- GPS + GLONASS
- Supports up to CAT 11 (600 Mbps DL / 75 Mbps UL), 3xCA, DL, 4x2/2x2 MIMO
- USB Type-C USB 2.0
- Single Nano SIM or eSIM
Battery: 3,000 mAh battery
- Size: 151.3 x 70.1 x 8.2 mm (6.0 x 2.8 x 0.3 inches)
- Weight: 147 g (5.2 oz)