Support QuestionsAsk a Question
There are no questions. Be the first to ask a question!
These are some common tools used to work on this device. You might not need every tool for every procedure.
For more help on the Dell Chromebook 5190 Education, refer to the device’s troubleshooting page.
Background and Identification
In February 2018, Dell Inc. released the Dell Chromebook 5190 Education alongside its sister model Dell Chromebook 5190 2-in-1. This page is dedicated to the Dell Chromebook 5190 Education which lacks a touchscreen and is sold as an affordable alternative model. This laptop is targeted towards students; its design is constructed sturdily to withstand children users. This model is also compatible with Dell Compact Charging Cart to charge up to 36 units in one cart which is ideal for a classroom setting. The laptop possesses Chrome OS and it is capable of being upgraded to G Suite which grants access to a large library of Google applications. The device model number is located at the base cover in the bottom center.
Distinguishing features of the Dell Chromebook 5190:
- A sealed keyboard that can stand up to 12 oz of liquid
- Manufactured to withstand a 30’’ drop
- Rubber bumpers around the LCD screen.
- Processor: Intel Celeron N3540 Processor (Dual Core, 2.2 GHz, 2m Cashe)
- Storage: 32GB eMMc
- Dimensions: Height-0.82, 11.96 x 8.19
- Battery: 3-cell Lithium-Ion Battery
- Basic Keyboard and Touchpad
- Microphone and Integrated Webcam
- Adapter: 45W AC, USB Type-C
- Display: 11.6 HD 1366 x 768
- Ports: Combo headphone/microphone jack, USB 3.1 Gen 1, USB Type-C x2, MicroSD Card Reader
- Weight: 2.82 lbs