These are some common tools used to work on this device. You might not need every tool for every procedure.
Background and Identification
Released on July 28th, 2005, the Creative ZEN MicroPhoto is a portable media player designed and manufactured by Creative Technology Limited. Compared to its predecessors, the ZEN MicroPhoto adds an upgraded 262,144 color (18 bpp) OLED screen for displaying photos.
Like all Creative Zen Players, the MicroPhoto supports MP3 and WMA formats. Moreover, the MicroPhoto is very similar to an earlier ZEN model, the ZEN Micro with the exception of support for Audible.com. However, the MicroPhoto improves upon the lack of bass with the Micro by implementing a Bass Boost feature.
With 8GB of storage, the MicroPhoto claims to be able to store thousands of JPEGs or up to 4000 songs. Also, due to its larger battery, the player can play up to 15 hours of continuous playback, which is 3 hours longer than its predecessor.
The ZEN MicroPhoto is also the first of many subsequent players with expanded customization, with the capability of using a picture as a custom wallpaper accompanied with color themes to change the picture’s tones and six color themes.
When it was first announced at the 2005, Consumer Electronics Show, the ZEN MicroPhoto won the G4TV Best of CES award in the Audio To Go Category.
- Product Type: Hard Drive MP3 Player
- Manufacturer: Creative Technology, Ltd
- Product Line: Zen MicroPhoto
- Manufacturer Part Number: 70PF165000107
- Product Name: Zen MicroPhoto 8GB MP3 Player
- Product Model: 70PF165000107
- Product Functions: Photo Viewer
- Package Contents:
- Zen MicroPhoto 8GB MP3 Player
- High fidelity Creative earphones with dynamic bass response
- Removable rechargeable Li-ion battery
- USB 2.0 Cable
- Installation CD
- Quick Start Guide
- Audio Formats: MP3
- Battery Run Time: 15 Hour
- Weight Approximate: 115 g Color Green
- Screen Size: 3.8 cm (1.5")
- Hard Drive Capacity: 8 GB
- Limited Warranty: 1 Year