Battery Door Contact
These are some common tools used to work on this device. You might not need every tool for every procedure.
The Canon SX40HS is a high powered digital camera that is very user friendly and easy to use. This model was released with the intention of providing entry level camera quality without the hefty price tag of professional digital cameras.
• 4.84” wide x 3.64” height x 4.24” depth
• Weight 19.6 oz. without the battery and memory card.
• Weight 21.2 oz. with the battery and memory card included.
• Total pixels of 12.8 Megapixels.
• The effective pixels is 12.1 Megapixels
• 12.1 Megapixels that is 1/2.3 inch CMOS sensor
• Focal Length: 24 - 840mm
• Optical Zoom: 35x
• Macro Focus Range: 0inch – 19.7inch
• Canon NB-10L
• SD Memory Card, SDHC Memory Card, SDXC Memory Card
• 1.6 ft. - 23 ft.
• 1920 x 1080
• DIGIC 5
The Canon SX40 HS camera was designed to be a successor to the SX30 IS and an upgrade from the SX1 IS models.
This model is a big improvement over the SX1. This model improved the resolution from 10 to 12.1 megapixels as well as increased the image size from 3648×2736 to 4000×3000.
Though it comes after the SX30 IS, there is no notable upgrade, with the resolution being downgraded from 14.1 megapixels to 12.1, as well as the image size from 4320×3240 to 4000×3000 pixels. The only notable improvement is that the camera is slightly lighter than the SX30.