Support QuestionsAsk a Question
There are no questions. Be the first to ask a question!
These are some common tools used to work on this device. You might not need every tool for every procedure.
For additional help on the Acer Chromebook 14, check out the device's troubleshooting page.
Background and identification
The Acer Chromebook 14 Laptop was released to the public in Spring of 2018 as an affordable laptop for light everyday use. The ChromeOS operating system allows the device to directly interface with Google’s services, such as GMail and Drive.
The laptop weighs approximately 3.5 pounds, and has a brushed aluminum exterior. It has an HDR-capable webcam to capture crisp, clear videos and photos. Along with a charging port, the Acer Chromebook 14 has a 3.5mm audio jack, 2 USB 3.0 ports, and 1 HDMI output port.
This device can be identified by its all metal construction, Full HD 14 inch display, and gray color.
- Dimensions: 0.67”H x 13.4”W x 9.3”L
- Weight: 3.53 lb
- Operating System: Chrome OS
- Processor & Chipset: Intel® Celeron® N3160 (4 Cores @ 1.60 GHz)
- Memory: 4GB LPDDR3 RAM
- Storage: 32GB Flash Memory (no optical drive)
- Network & Communication: Wireless LAN Standard (IEEE 802.11ac)
- Built-In Devices: Microphone, 2 speakers (stereo output)
- Interfaces/Ports: 1 HDMI output, 2 USB 3.0 ports, 3.5mm headphone jack
- Input Devices: Trackpad, Keyboard
- Display & Graphics: Intel® HD Graphics 400, 14’ IPS display panel
- Power Description: 45W maximum wattage
- Battery Information: 3 3950mAh Lithium-Polymer (LiPo) cells (Maximum battery runtime: 12 hours)