These are some common tools used to work on this device. You might not need every tool for every procedure.
Identification and Background ¶
Released in June 2005, the Acer AL1916 has a 19" flat panel screen. The standard ratio monitor has a recommended resolution of 1280x1024. The Acer has a 300cd/m² brightness rating and 700:1 contrast ratio. The 5ms response time minimizes ghosting and stuttering when viewing movies and videos.
The monitor's standard D-Sub connector allows the monitor to connect to most computers. The monitor has a DVI connection for digital use (video games or computers). The monitor's stand has a tilt adjustment for viewing optimization.
Track down problems encountered with your Acer AL1916 on our Troubleshooting Page.
Technical Specs ¶
- Screen Size: 19"
- Maximum/Recommended Resolution: 1280x1024
- Viewing Angle: 150°(H) / 135°(V)
- Brightness: 300 cd/m2
- Contrast Ratio: 700:1
- Response Time: 5ms
- Display Type: SXGA
- Input Video Compatibility: Analog RGB, Digital
- Connectors: D-Sub, DVI
- D-Sub: 1
- DVI: 1
- HDMI: No
- Power Supply: 100V-240V
- Power Consumption: Max: <45W, OFF: <1W, Stand By: <1.5W
- Stand Adjustments: Tilt
- Built-in TV Tuner: No
- Built-in Speakers: No
- Features: VESA Wall Mounting: 100 x 100mm
- Windows Vista: Certified for Windows Vista
- Dimensions: 18.5" x 5" x 18.8"
- Weight: 12.1 lbs.