These are some common tools used to work on this device. You might not need every tool for every procedure.
Identification and Background
Released in June 2005, the Acer AL1916 has a 19" flat panel screen. The standard ratio monitor has a recommended resolution of 1280x1024. The Acer has a 300cd/m² brightness rating and 700:1 contrast ratio. The 5ms response time minimizes ghosting and stuttering when viewing movies and videos.
The monitor's standard D-Sub connector allows the monitor to connect to most computers. The monitor has a DVI connection for digital use (video games or computers). The monitor's stand has a tilt adjustment for viewing optimization.
Track down problems encountered with your Acer AL1916 on our Troubleshooting Page.
- Screen Size: 19"
- Maximum/Recommended Resolution: 1280x1024
- Viewing Angle: 150°(H) / 135°(V)
- Brightness: 300 cd/m2
- Contrast Ratio: 700:1
- Response Time: 5ms
- Display Type: SXGA
- Input Video Compatibility: Analog RGB, Digital
- Connectors: D-Sub, DVI
- D-Sub: 1
- DVI: 1
- HDMI: No
- Power Supply: 100V-240V
- Power Consumption: Max: <45W, OFF: <1W, Stand By: <1.5W
- Stand Adjustments: Tilt
- Built-in TV Tuner: No
- Built-in Speakers: No
- Features: VESA Wall Mounting: 100 x 100mm
- Windows Vista: Certified for Windows Vista
- Dimensions: 18.5" x 5" x 18.8"
- Weight: 12.1 lbs.