Fourth generation iPhone. Repair is straightforward, but the front glass and LCD must be replaced as a unit. GSM / 8, 16, or 32 GB capacity / Model A1332 / Black and White.

iPhone 4 dropped in water; now won't do anything

I dropped my iPhone 4 into a bowl of water; it now won't power back on or anything. What can I do?

eBay it.

Dorothy, the first thing you want to do is to remove your battery. DO NOT try to power it up or anything else. Not sure when this happened, but if it was very recent, you can place it in a ziplock bag of dry rice etc. After that, you will have to disassemble your iPhone. Follow these Guides to get it done. After you have disassembled, clean it according to this guide. It was written for a 3G but all the points are still valid for your phone as well. After that, reassemble, replace the battery and re-evaluate. Hope this helps, good luck.

Dorothy will be eternally grateful.