Kenmore Elite HE3 Washing Machine Repair

The Kenmore Elite HE3 is a washing machine by Kenmore.

what's f24 code?

as soon as water starts it stops rightaway and i get f24 code

Were you ever able to fix this? Our repair guy says that often it goes further... he has replaced the temperature sensor, then replace the mother board and it works for a day for both repairs and then still the same problem? My washer is 3 years old? Any suggestions? Do I just go buy new as the costs are then getting up there!

by Sue

Aiman, The F24 error code indicates a water temperature sensor reading that is out of range on this model of washer. The first step to troubleshooting this code is to unplug the washer for AT LEAST 30 minutes in an attempt to reset the Central Control Unit (CCU).Check the wiring connections between the temperature sensor and the control board. To access the temperature sensor at the back of the tub, you will need to unplug the washer and remove the back panel.If you can give us the model number I could try to find the right diagram and manual for you. Hope this helps, good luck.

Model # 110 47789700

AIMAN will be eternally grateful.