How do you remove the front door panel & sound panel?
Do you have a diagram of how to remove front door panel of 2001 Dodge Caravan to check the window motor ?
Is this a good question?
washkins59, try this" TRIM PANEL REMOVAL
(1) Remove the plug and remove screw attaching door pull cup to inner door panel.
(2) Remove switch bezel and disconnect power window/memory switch.
(3) Remove screws attaching trim panel to door from below map pocket.
(4) If equipped, remove window crank.
(5) Remove screw holding door trim to door panel from behind inside latch release handle.
(6) Disengage clips attaching door trim to door frame around perimeter of panel.
(7) Lift trim panel upward to disengage flange from inner belt molding at top of door.
(8) Tilt top of trim panel away from door to gain access to latch linkage.
(9) Disengage clip attaching linkage rod to inside latch release handle (Fig. 13).
(10) Separate linkage rod from latch handle.
(11) Disconnect the power door switch, courtesy lamp electrical connectors.
(12) Remove front door trim panel from vehicle.
Hope this helps, good luck.
Was this answer helpful?
Past 24 Hours: 5
Past 7 Days: 15
Past 30 Days: 59
All Time: 2,517