Fourth generation iPhone. Repair is straightforward, but the front glass and LCD must be replaced as a unit. GSM / 8, 16, or 32 GB capacity / Model A1332 / Black and White.

Dropped phone in water mic won't work

I dropped my Sprint iPhone 4 in the toilet for like half a second and it worked perfectly for a few hours but now the mic doesn't work. I can hear callers but they can't hear me. Everything else works perfect.

Khrystina Pedro, the first thing you can try is to reboot your phone. Just power off the phone by holding lock button and home button at same time. After that you might want to to try a restore and see what happens. If none of this is making a difference, treat your phone as you would any other water damaged phone. Follow this guide. Even so it was written for a 3G it will still apply to your phone as well. Once you have it cleaned, and still disassembled, check Microphone not working when making/receiving calls Take a look at the screw next to the cam, it may be a contact issue. The image attached is from one of the links in that answer. Anyhow, good luck and hope you get it fixed.

Khrystina Pedro will be eternally grateful.