For what respond this burn component and what it name's?

See image content:

Block Image

Block Image

Answer this question I have this problem too

Is this a good question?

Score 2


Octavian Lucaş you will need the boardview and schematic for 820-00138. Those are hard to come by. Most of the ones you find are of the wrong board. try XinZhiZao for correct BV


@beanman56 thanks for tagging me in:-)

As @oldturkey03 has said :you will need a schematic and board view

One for thing can you highlife the component in question as it looks like a couple components are covered in debris:-)


Add a comment