The Super Nintendo Entertainment System (SNES), or simply the Super Nintendo, is a 16bit gaming console released by Nintendo in 1990. The Super Nintendo was one of the best sellers of its time and still has a large fanbase today.

Games only play in black and white.

Whenever I start the console, the games have no color. It only plays in black and white. It must be a problem with my console because I've tried playing the games on a friend's SNES and they played in full color.

I have tried all the suggestions Why do my games only play in black and white?, any other suggestions?

instructor armijo, you tried the suggestion by Gargantua Blargg from the same question?

Most Helpful Answer

Check the connection to the TV. It has the cable you screw into the back of the TV, not the colored cables, right? The same thing happens with my Sega Genesis if it's not screwed in far enough.

its not compatible with the av connection

try a different av input on your tv

instructorarmijo will be eternally grateful.