Revamped version of the iPhone 3G with faster processing speeds. Repair of this device is similar to the 3G, and requires simple screwdrivers and prying tools. Model A1303 / 16 or 32 GB capacity / black or white plastic back.

Why do I have a different FCCID, ICCID

I had a 5.0 IOS, and I wanted to get it unlocked and jail break and I gave it to a guy. When my iphone is returned, the FCCID and ICCID on the back of my phone and the regulatory section, setting->general-> about-> regulatory, become different. I also felt something fishy because when he gave me the phone, there were like 300 contacts on the contact list, of which none of them that I know. I know he didn't save them on my phone on that given time. I am thinking that he might have changed something on my phone. Could you guys help me figure out what is going on? Thank you so much.

sounds fishy!! go back to the person and get their explanation, cloning iccid is apparently illegal...

Try looking up the two FCC IDs on https://fccid.io to see what the difference is!

derw will be eternally grateful.