Fourth generation iPhone. Repair is straightforward, but the front glass and LCD must be replaced as a unit. GSM / 8, 16, or 32 GB capacity / Model A1332 / Black and White.

Audio software problem iPhone4, only the right side is working!

I have headset problem on iphone4. When i plug in my headset, the left one its not work, only the right one.. Eventhough i can hear from the right speaker, the sound quality very bad, the noise keep comming out at maximum volume (100%). And when i turned the volume less than 75%, the sound suddenly disappear.. i've got stress with my iphone4.. I think its the software  problem..  I also try used so many other headset, but still same, the left one its not work, only the right one. 

The only way to hear music i using bluetooth headset.. When i using bluetooth headset it works very well, but i must charge my bluetooth headset battery everytime before use that, and also it will drain my phone battery if i always turn on my bluetooth.  ㅠ_ㅠ i've search on google, every iphone forum to solve my problem, but i got nothing.. 

If the problem is the audio jack connector, so why when i turn down my volume less then 75% the sound at the right speaker suddenly disappear? And why the noise keep coming out at the right speaker (volume upto 75%) ? i also upgrade my version from ios 4.3.3 to ios 5.0, but still same... ㅜ_ㅜ i don't want to go to apple service center, because my iphone is already jailbroken..  I wanna try to replace audio jack connector with the new kit, but i think it will useless if the problem is the software.. Right?

Somebody please help me.. I'm sorry if my english bad ^_^v

m iphone is coming on n of if i put it on a charge idnt now de promble Hlp plz

If you have a friend with an Iphone 4, switch the Headphone Audio Jack Flex cable to see if his/her have the same problem with your cable and to see if his/her cable work fine in your Iphone. Trial and error saves money. :)......Thats a starter.

Have you visually inspected the inside of the headphone jack for dirt, lint, or any other obstructions? If anything is in there try taking a fine tip and digging it out.

If no obstructions you will need to replace the headphone jack assembly.

Good luck.

Thx Chris, u right, i should try switch the audio connector from another iphone4 to make sure what is the problem before i buy a new audio connector flex..

Thx also to Garry, i have try to removed the audio jack from device, and i've checked there is no obstructions.. I've do this for twice lol

I have found that I have the same problem this week and think it is a software issue. Just before this happened I updated to latest iOS, 6.1.3. I haven't dropped it, or gotten it wet. I've restarted it, reset it, and restored it. Nothing has fixed it. Plugged my headphones in this morning and it started playing a podcast without me turning it on, the audio was garbled, sounding like a bad acid trip. Restarted it and that settled down, but audio still out on left side. External speakers not very loud either. I am pretty darn !!&%^# right now.

I have also the same problem . My headset won't working properly? how can i fix it ?

Hendry Yadhisna will be eternally grateful.