The Apple iPhone 5c was announced on September 10, 2013. Repair of this device is similar to the previous models, and requires screwdrivers and prying tools. Available as GSM or CDMA / 8, 16, 32 GB / White, Pink, Yellow, Blue, and Green.

iPhone 5c Won't stop Boot looping/ Damaged LCD

Just found this old iPhone 5c sitting on a shelf at home, no idea how long it had been there as was very dusty/out of view. After connecting it to a wall outlet it started boot looping, at first the apple logo was clear on the screen but after a while it faded out of view, as seen in the image. it also shows cracks. but when off there appears to be no cracks on the glass. At this point I know the LCD must be damaged, but I still don’t understand why its boot looping. As I have no prior knowledge of its past, I don’t know how or why it was damaged.

Most Helpful Answer

It is boot-looping because of the bad battery. Replace the battery and it will boot fine.

StagiestChalk will be eternally grateful.