Kia's version of the Hyundai Sonata.

My door won't open

My driver's side door is shut and will not open. How do I get the door panel off?

It does not open with the outside or the inside door handle? Does your lock work? Do you have power lock's?

Most Helpful Answer

Check on here and look for an answer by ekubec. Here is a further link that gives you more details as well as pictures. Hope this helps, good luck.

hello:

Simply order a new door latch assembly for the door with problem (mostly drivers side door) thru ebay, Amazon or Partsgeek and have them deliver to you ( about $55 delivered), take to an auto service shop and they will install that for $65. After that it will work great. Door problems are due to wear and tear and latch assemblies fail and need replacement. This is a maintenance problem, like changing water pump or any other part of the car. I don't think any other way of fixing will work.

Kumar

chadda will be eternally grateful.