Released on September 19, 2014, this 4.7" screen iPhone is the smaller version of the iPhone 6 Plus. Identifiable by the model numbers A1549, A1586, and A1589.

iPhone 6 Won't Charge. Replaced Battery.

I recently started getting into phone repair as a small hobby. I got an iPhone 6 from a friend that will not charge. I replaced the battery and it booted up just fine. When I plug it in, it turns on but does not charge. Did a hard reset and the charge port seems to be clean. What is my next step in repair? Should I replace the charge port? It will not connect via the charger.

You need to rule out parts first. Try another dock and if it still will not charge you will have to replace the Tristar IC.

If you are getting into IPhone repair this is the most common problem you will encounter. Check out some YouTube videos so know what equipment you will require.

That is your dock connector (Lightning port) if this does not fix the issue it will be a board level repair which most likely can include micro soldering. Good Luck!

Chandler Bohnen will be eternally grateful.