Parts & Tools

The long-awaited refresh of the popular Mac mini. Processor options include 3.6 GHz quad-core Intel Core i3, 3.0 GHz 6-core Intel Core i5, and 3.2GHz 6-core Intel Core i7 processors.

Why won't my Mac Mini boot after installing new Ram Memory?

I installed the new memory per the instructions from this web site. My Mac will not turn on. Why not?

Hey did you figure this out?

Nintendo Switch Kits

A quick fix to get back in the game

Shop Switch Kits

Nintendo Switch Kits

A quick fix to get back in the game

Shop Switch Kits

Most Helpful Answer

Review your cable connections did you forget to attach one?

Double check the specs of the SO-DIMMs you installed also make sure you fully seated them. Also if you still can’t get them to work, go back and install your original SO-DIMM’s is the system working now? If it is they you got bad RAM, if not you may have damaged something in the process.

Thanks for the reply. It looks like I have other problems now. The on indicator light works after I replaced the original ram back inside. But the fan will not run, no video output. The machine got very warm after being on for about 2 hours. I think I need to go to a professional now for the repair.

William Peloquin will be eternally grateful.