The Nintendo 2DS is a handheld gaming device developed as an entry level version of the Nintendo 3DS with nearly identical hardware, but without the 3D upper screen function.

Why won't my game cards stay in the slot?

Whenever I insert game cartridges into the slot and push down, instead of hearing a click and having the cartridge stay in the slot, it springs back out.

you need to take a good look in the card slot and see if there are any bent or missing pins or any bits of paper (it happened to me) . Likely that one has bent with game being put in and is preventing the game from locking in place or there is something sitting in there preventing the game locking in. Try gently vacuuming the slot to remove debris if you can see it or straightening the pin verrry carefully.

That didnt work I tried sucking it out but she seen a small peace of something and took it out thanks a 10000

James Mitchell will be eternally grateful.