Replace iPhone 6s motherboard with iPhone se's

I've read everywhere that the iPhone se is basically a smaller version of the 6s, so if my motherboard is damaged (6s) is it possible to replace it with one from the iPhone se? I am aware there are size differences but are the parts the same?

Android Fix Kits

A new screen or battery is one kit away.

Android Fix Kits

No way, the two have in common the same processor and quite a big number of components, enough to have a similar performance and main characterics, but that’s all for similarities. Logic boards shapes are extremely different and not at all compatible..you could never fit an SE board into a 6s housing and viceversa.

you can get some of the correct ones off ifixit! https://www.ifixit.com/Store/iPhone/iPho...

whats wrong with your current one specifically?

Claire Park will be eternally grateful.