Phone is charging turns on its 1% then turns off and repeats

so my iphone 6s is charging its keeps turning on and is on 1% then shows passcode then turns off and turns on again its keeps staying at 1% please help me asap

Do you have a computer running macOS handy?

MacBook Battery Fix Kits

Starting at $69.99

MacBook Battery Fix Kits

Starting at $69.99

Most Helpful Answer

It is likely that the battery has reach the end of its life cycle and will need replacing. That is the cheapest repair to try first. If that doesn’t solve the issue, then the next likely cause is either software corruption or Tristar chip on the logic board needs replacing. This is all assuming that the phone hasn’t had severe external or liquid damage. Hope this helps.

Check: Settings-Battery-Battery health. If it’s below 90% (my 6s was at 88%) you may be able to get a free battery replacement from Apple. I did mine a few months ago and it’s like having a new phone.

Check this site: https://www.apple.com/support/iphone6s-u...

Blade will be eternally grateful.