Released May 2015, identified by model number SM-T350. Features 8.0″ TFT capacitive touchscreen, 5 MP camera, Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth.

My Samsung Galaxy Tab A Won't turn on

Today When I Tried to turn on my Tab It turned on but it turned off and turned back on Again. Anyone Know a solution to this?

Its all fine Its working again but uhh Its 0 percent Also I have difficulties with charging and the chargers kind of wrecked, So what do you suggest?

Have you tried anything to fix it? What were you doing when you last had it on? When was the last time it was charged and for how long?

I Did but it wouldn't work it was on yesterday and it was charging for about a hour?

Oh its working again but its 0 percent

Most Helpful Answer

Before anything else confirm that the tablet is charged . A dead tablet will turn on just long enough to shut down . If the table is completely charged and your still having the issue then disconnect the battery for a minute then reconnect and reboot. This guide should help show you haw to disconnect the battery

Samsung Galaxy Tab A Battery Replacement

This video shows as well how to open the tablet as well as disconnecting the battery . you dont need to remove the battery as your not going to replace it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZG28TPm...

Hope this helps

sounds like you might need to factory reset the device and if that fails you will need to to be flashed let me know you can usually enter a factory reset mode by holding the power and volume down key together.

Seer Gaming will be eternally grateful.