Why can't I unlock my sim

i can't click on the "unlock" (or the "ok" for that matter) button when the "SIM locked" appears

theres nothing wrong with the screen

it ran out of battery and when it turned on i couldnt do it anymore

I've tried resetting it and hard reset AND I've already tried to remove and get back the sim slot

+ when i did remove the slot it shows up the "no sim card" message and I could not click on the "ok" option either

Father's Day Gift Guide
Let’s honor more than our dads—let’s celebrate all the mentors who taught us how to fix.
Father's Day Gift Guide
Let’s honor those who taught us how to fix.

Hmm thats really wierd make sure your screen is fully seated again, or try reinstalling ios to your phone if this doesnts help try going to the apple store where they csn scan your device

I recently did a screen replacement but I've turned off and on my phone multiples times after that and they all worked fine. I have also resetted completely the device, the problem remains

Then i would highly recommend taking it to your local apple store to get more info on your situation

that's what I'll most likely do, however I've gotten it to work by going into settings>phone>SIM pin and disabling it

Inês Almeida will be eternally grateful.