Phone Black Screen, Won't Show Charge
Hi guys so I need some help.
I'm using an iPhone 6 IOS 11, and honestly it's in a kinda bad physical condition : cracked on the top left, and the screen is like almost detached (it happened 2 times already now, the first time it happened I got the screen fixed)
First it started when my phone keep having this ghost image (like I open my gallery, and then I go back home but there's some shadow of my gallery before), my friend said it's called 'screen burn'?
And then my friend told that it happened because I open the same page for too long, and he recommend me to change my wallpaper/background. I did and it kinda help, but the next day the same thing happened and even after I restart my phone it wont dissapear. In this time my phone still turn on so I tried backing up some photos, but when I was about to finish the backup my screen slowly turn black and keep staying that way. Since then my phone screen is black.
Im pretty sure that my phone is still on, but the screen is black. I've tried several things :
- Hold lock+home button together
- Hold volume button together (honestly my up volume button is broken so I'm not too sure it will work)
- Connect it to my windows laptop and itunes but it wont connect to itunes because it said I need to give permission (need to click the permission button on my phone)
- Software such as Reiboot, dr.Fone but it's not free. I tried backing up with dr.Fone but it wont cause my iphone got a passcode :(
- Drain the battery and put it on charge, but the battery (and red bar) wont even show up on the screen?
Maybe this happened because my screen is kinda detached already, but I didnt fix it yet because the last time it happened, the screen is still fine (no ghost image, etc), but I'm still trying to find some solution.
Any other suggestion? Or is there any solution how I can copy my files without the passcode thing? I just want to save some of my files that is still not backed up yet.
Is this a good question?