Red Vertical lines and a black bar.

So recently my iPhone 6 fell approximately 8 inches from my knee on a gym floor, and when I picked it up it had blue lines running vertically on the screen, and the lines only seem to appear wherever bright lights on the screen are. Later, a large black bar ran up the right side of my screen that is about an inch thick. I can still tap apps and things behind the black line but I cannot see them. All of this happened yesterday, and just recently the blue lines have turned a redish pink color. I imagine I probably just have to replace the screen, but does it sound like there is anything crazy bad about my phone? Thank you in advance!

hi!

i have this problem too... but for now can you visit and share http://fifamobilehack.today/

I think your "iPhone 6" will be repaired by repairing the screen. If you can still operate it, you'd better back up your data as soon as possible. You may not be able to operate it a little more!

Thank you so much! I will do this for sure!!!

Hunter West will be eternally grateful.