The BlackBerry Priv is a slider smartphone developed by BlackBerry Limited. Following a series of leaks, it was officially announced by BlackBerry CEO John Chen on September 25, 2015, with pre-orders opening on October 23, 2015 for a release on November 6, 2015.

Thought On The Device, Is it Good?

Hey guys im wondering if anyone has reviewed the Blackberry Priv And what there thoughts are on the device

Most Helpful Answer

The phone is 3 years out of date, and the manufacturer no longer makes phones. If you can root it and update it to Android 8.x it may be worthwhile, but for repairs, parts, etc, you're not going to get much support as not very many were made or purchased.

Best phone ever ! its the last one with a single messaging hub which is something I really use every day - hate opening all the apps that notify me when I don’t want to. True they dont support it any longer but at maybe 100$ now you cant beat it. I use it until it breaks and then use one of my spares :D Samsung is just catching up to the screen design and Google pixel 3 aint even close yet.

Jayden will be eternally grateful.