The Harmony Smart Hub and Smart Keyboard, released March 2014, supports three activities and can control up to 8 devices. This comes with a built-in track pad and Harmony-specific USB receivers, but lacks a display screen.

USB for wireless Logitech keyboard lost.

I lost the USB for my logitech wireless keyboard. Now it does not even turn on. Batteries are ok so i guess it is the Usb that creates the problem of it not working.

I guess I did not find an answer because all solutions proposed were not including the fact of 3 different brands involved in my case. that is:

The replies that were proposing buying a unified USB were not very relevant ,i think.

Or i did not get them...

please help because i am not so good (if at all with you have understood from my question..i guess..!)

Thank you very much in advance computer wizards for solving my problem!

Hi, so you are a bit confused. I get why.

Look on the bottom of your logitech keyboard.

See if you find this orange logo.

If you do find this orange logo, that means it supports what Logitech calls "Unifying Technology" where it easily pairs to the pictured receiver.

You can purchase one from here:

Once you purchase this USB receiver, you also need to download the pairing software.

Install the software, then plug in the USB receiver.

Run the software and follow the instructions.

It will tell you to add a device, and set the receiver into pairing mode.

To pair, simply switch off and on the keyboard.

Now if you don't have a power switch on the keyboard, you already know that this is not a supported keyboard. List the model number of your keyboard, not the name of it if these instructions don't work.

Thank you so much! I did find the orange logo so i will follow the steps you recommended and hopefully i will get back to report successful results!

dori giannakopoulou will be eternally grateful.