The Nintendo 3DS XL 2015, marketed as the New Nintendo 3DS XL, was released October 11, 2014 in Japan and February 13, 2015 in North America.

New 3DS XL power button light turns on and then turns off.

So, I just got done fixing my 3DS however it appears that It won't power on, it doesn't make any noise, or do anything, the power button goes on for a bit, and then just turns off, the only thing not connected are the speakers (broken ribbon cable connector)

you said you were done fixing it what did you fix?

I fixed the shoulder buttons, however I also took out the motherboard and other things as I was going to replace the broken touchscreen however now I'm not sure. it's assembled at the moment.

My cousin had the same issue after replacing the battery. The problem was corrected by blowing out all the cable connections and then replacing them.

"Blowing out all the cable connections" Elaborate please.

From my personal experience this happens from the camera flex not be connected 100% but it really could be from really any connector or flex being damaged, I mean did you try to flip up any of those connectors while you were in there? I've done it once and I obviously ended up in the same position as you from it. I'd just go back in and unplug and replug your connections and make sure they're latched on by pressing on them a bit once you're sure they're in correctly. On the bright side you were just working on the bottom half and it'll make easier to double check everything. Please let us know what happens!

If it is from gamestop, it may not be charged.

RoastedHotdog will be eternally grateful.