Huawei band 2 pro not Syncing with Huawei Health app.?

Hello There,

I have a Huawei p9 lite and I bought a Huawei band 2 pro fitness tracker. I downloaded the Huawei Wear app and have successfully paired my watch to my phone.

The problem I am having is the watch will not sync the information to the Huawei Health app. The app is just showing the steps that are counted from the phone. Nothing from the watch.

I have deleted and reinstalled the apps and re-paired the watch many times but still no joy. The step count from the watch is showing up on the Huawei Wear app but not the health app. My firmware is up to date.

Can you please help.?

Regards,

Martin

I am having the exact same issue. After I contacted Tech Support per Email about it they told me I would also have to install a third app, Android Wear. Well, I did but could not pair my Band 2 pro there, even after trying all the suggested steps but maybe it works out for you?

Hi, I have the P10 Plus and installed Huawei Wear + Health app and i face the same problem. Steps & heartrate not showing up in the health app (only the data from my phone is visible)

issue is fixed when i followed the advise from Ondrej Vinter

link: https://com-huawei-health.en.aptoide.com and version 307

Thank you, after weeks it works....

Honor band 3 also not connecting with Huawei health app

Most Helpful Answer

Hi guys,

I have had same issue.solved by uninstall huawei health from phone and install huawei health not from google play but from this link: https://com-huawei-health.en.aptoide.com and version 307.

Enjoy.

Ondtrej

Wow, thank you so much, it actually worked for me!

Thank you, it worked. (Honor 8, Huawei band 2 pro)

Thank you, seems it has really worked for Huawei P10.

For me, that is definitely a different version of Huawei Health...and connects directly to my Band 2 Pro and it tries to connect with Android wear, but just continually says its trying to connect and I cannot receive notifications on the band with it set up that way.....with Huawei wear and the play store Huawei Health it will not even show up in android wear or the regular Bluetooth settings at all, but I am able to receive notifications on the band.... So neither way is fully functional for me :(

Band a2 waiting yazıyor sürekli herhangi birşey yapamıyorum.

I do have same problem. So contacted local Huawei support on Friday and explained my case, then they forwarded it to higher level (probably created a ticked about this bug).

If you would contact your local Huawei support this bug might become more important and be resolved faster.

Same issue here with Huawei P10 + Huawei Band 2 Pro. Huaweil Health 8.0.0.309 does not sync/ does not recognise the device, re-pairing, and reinstalling the apps did not help: Would be grateful for any suggestions.

Best regards,

Anna

Same here (P9 lite) huawei band 2 pro is not syncing with huawei health, but with huawei wear. The guys at the support told me there is an issue with the huawei health app and I should wait for an update to a newer version.

Mine to...my Huawei p9 does not synchronized with band 2 pro..

I have huawei smart watch

Steps are ok in the app

Heart rate not ok

V 8

V307

My device not in the list only huawei fit

What can I do

Best regards

Help I bought hauwei band 2 pro and connected easily to my hauwei p9 phone. after two days of great use I can't get the two to connect .WiFi is visible on phone ,location is switched on constantly taking to get it to connect.even wrapped the band 2pro around the phone so definitely within distance ...any one help

Hi. I want to associate my Huawei Id with Huawei health, but it's not working. With this action the app is opening more options. Do you have some idea why my app is not associated with Huawei Id?

Band a2 üzerinde sadece waiting yazıyor ve herhangi bir komutu kabul etmiyor. Kapatamıyorum da ne yapmalıyım?

Why my huawei band A2 combine my previous day step

Martin leonard will be eternally grateful.