Released November 4, 2017. Model A1865, A1901. Available as GSM or CDMA / 64 or 256 GB / Silver or Space Gray. (Pronounced the same as "iPhone 10.")

iPhone X Won't turn on

iPhone x was half way charged last night. Put it on to charge. When I got up this morning it is black screened and will not power on. I have Tried the volume up down and then holding power on still nothing. iTunes won't even recognize it. I've tried diffferent charging cables and blocks nothing will get it back on. Any suggestions, besides taking it to apple? I plan to do that if I don't get it back on

Most Helpful Answer

Here’s the guide on how to fix my iPhone X won’t turn on Fix Start Up screen with the black screen and Blinking While apple logo on the black screen: https://www.howtoisolve.com/my-iphone-x-...

there are a couple steps, but it is likely an apple warranty claim.

however, try leaving it plugged in for 24 hours in a high amperage, (2A or more) charger. the battery may just need a kick.

Anything further would involve opening the device, which would void the warranty.

Thanks. I already Did this too .. Thanks for the input Took it to apple and they replaced it. Apparently its a known issue. No way was I opening even with my 7 years experience of working on phone lol. Especially with the Trap on the Face ID. So they gave me a new one. and Made sure it was a Brand new one lol

Honestly I know that you don't want to bring it to apple, but if this turns into a more serious issue it will cost you a lot of money. I say you should get it replaced/fixed by apple before your warranty is up. (assuming this is a new device you bought recently)

That's what I did . Thanks

Okey! make sure to hit accept as solution!

In this case, the best way for you is take it to the Apple Store.

I had this problem with 3 iPhones at the company. Had to send them back

Just had my iphone x 256gb go dead on me under 24 hours use , contacted apple and they refusr to do anything as it was from a reseller . Sent it back to reseller to get a replacement . Find apple are useless for this expensive iphone as they show no interestvin thier products being soldvoutside thier stores .so much for apple caring

service will be eternally grateful.