Released November 4, 2017. Model A1865, A1901. Available as GSM or CDMA / 64 or 256 GB / Silver or Space Gray. (Pronounced the same as "iPhone 10.")

iPhone X Won't turn on

iPhone x was half way charged last night. Put it on to charge. When I got up this morning it is black screened and will not power on. I have Tried the volume up down and then holding power on still nothing. iTunes won't even recognize it. I've tried diffferent charging cables and blocks nothing will get it back on. Any suggestions, besides taking it to apple? I plan to do that if I don't get it back on

My iPhone X not run properly , some time it's open and after 1/2 min it's again restarting by its won and not ruining the ios just bleeping the apple logo. so many time i restart bot not working . also i try to update it but it's not ruining even 30 min . some time it's open by it's won but most of the time apple logo bleeping . please suggest me what to do ?

Most Helpful Answer

Honestly I know that you don't want to bring it to apple, but if this turns into a more serious issue it will cost you a lot of money. I say you should get it replaced/fixed by apple before your warranty is up. (assuming this is a new device you bought recently)

That's what I did . Thanks

Okey! make sure to hit accept as solution!

did they give you a new iphone because i am going throught the same issue

I mean the phones been out for less than a year, so yeah it’s new....

Aiden brain, not baker...

Here’s the guide on how to fix my iPhone X won’t turn on Fix Start Up screen with the black screen and Blinking While apple logo on the black screen: https://www.howtoisolve.com/my-iphone-x-...

In this case, the best way for you is take it to the Apple Store.

Hi! This just happened to me and I talked to an advisor on Apple’s website! He gave me 3 easy steps to try and it worked for me so hopefully it’ll work for anyone else too! PSA: This only works with the iPhone X

1. Press the “up” volume button and quickly release
  2. Press the “down” volume button and quickly release
  3. Hold in the lock button on the right side of the phone for about 5 seconds (or until the apple logo appears)

Thats it! Hope this helps someone :)

there are a couple steps, but it is likely an apple warranty claim.

however, try leaving it plugged in for 24 hours in a high amperage, (2A or more) charger. the battery may just need a kick.

Anything further would involve opening the device, which would void the warranty.

Thanks. I already Did this too .. Thanks for the input Took it to apple and they replaced it. Apparently its a known issue. No way was I opening even with my 7 years experience of working on phone lol. Especially with the Trap on the Face ID. So they gave me a new one. and Made sure it was a Brand new one lol

I had this problem with 3 iPhones at the company. Had to send them back

Just had my iphone x 256gb go dead on me under 24 hours use , contacted apple and they refusr to do anything as it was from a reseller . Sent it back to reseller to get a replacement . Find apple are useless for this expensive iphone as they show no interestvin thier products being soldvoutside thier stores .so much for apple caring

1.Force Restart or Reboot your iPhone

2.Charge Your iPhone Correctly, Check if the charging wire is broken or loose.

IF iPhone  Gets Stuck During Startup and Screen is Black.Connect your device to a computer then launch iTunes. After your device is connected perform force restart.

Sometimes the changing problem may arise that will only allow the charge from some particular charger or maybe it only support the charge while connected to the PC, not to the wall charger.

I have a question, my iPhone is having this exact problem and you said you had taken it to Apple and they just replaced it, I’m scared that I will lose all my photos and videos, did they end up saving yours?

This Also happen to my IPhone X, The reboot/restart was not working for me at all ! My phone was on the charger & took my SIM card out it turned on. However make sure it’s not on the lock screen must be unlocked and move it around so it doesn’t shut off again! Hope this helps

service will be eternally grateful.