Repair guides and support for LED, LCD, HD and other Vizio TVs.

Is my screen blue,

i have a picture and sounds but it has a blue tint to the picture - i have done a factory reset and that hasn't helped

most tint failures after a settings reset are usually a problem with the Image Processing Circuits.

I have not opened this specific model before. sometimes they are attached the the LCD itself, and sometimes they are on the board. repair would vary depending on which it is.

some one told me to replace the "mother " board - but it looks like there are two different boards - a green or blue - do i have to take it apart to find out?

if there are two differen boards, it could be for a couple reasons.

1) the two boards could both be used in the device, in which case, you would need to find out which one houses the Imaging chips on it, and replace that one.

or 2) the boards could be different revisions of the same model, in which case you would need to know which revision your board is.

either way, you would need to open it, and figure out which one you need to buy

Hold on there. before you go replacing anything, check this: make sure your video cable is connected nice an tight.

just running on WiFi

Ed Whitney will be eternally grateful.