The Nintendo 3DS XL 2015, marketed as the New Nintendo 3DS XL, was released October 11, 2014 in Japan and February 13, 2015 in North America.

Why my R4 doesn't start? (White Screen) System 11.6

Hello, I have taken my new R4 Just yesterday, I already put the update firmware (11.5) from the official site... the only thing is that it dose not work!! I want to know if i need the official site to release the update version (the 11.6) or if there are other method to make it work.

Hi!

Are you sure the card works? Don't you have to set your 3DS system to auto-launch any game-card based software upon boot to launch the CFW? This is how that works on the DS Lite at least, on my friends R4i Gold which I set up...

I don't think this is gonna work, the problem is that, when I press the icon "bomberman Land" (the R4 icon) the only thing that it's show me it's a white screen.

I think you need to install the firmware on to the card. You would have to format your micro SD card and download the firmware and copy it to the micro SD. A good source for firmware is https://www.r43ds.org/pages/R4-3DS-Firmw... as that page has firmware for a lot of the r4 cards. Check their photos and download the correct firmware

Ahm, emh...... never mind, i found out that I need to format the microSD card with an SD card (SD Card Formatter) than it's start working. Thanks Anyway

after hours, THIS WORKS, THANKS SO MUCH !!

Harem Empire will be eternally grateful.