headphones won't turn on

My problem with the iHip headphones is that it won't turn on and when I put it on the charger it will turn red but when I put it on the charger it wouldn't do anything not even make any sounds and after a while I think I noticed that the red light would just go off and the thing is they were working perfectly fine this morning. Does anybody know anything that could help cause I would die if I couldn't use these headphones...

I need helpb with my IHIP Bluetooth headphones they won't turn on and I'm pretty sure it's fully charged the power button was always a little flimsy but now it's not turning on at all plz help if you can

I cant figure out how to use the mic

My problem is that I accidentally dropped my headphones in water and now there is just a red light that won’t stay off. And my headphones won’t connect to my phone. What do I do.

I had my headphones on the charger for a while. They cut on & connect while on the charger. When I Take them off they disconnect & cut off & wont turn back on ? How Do I Fix This ?? They Are Brand New I Took Them Out The Box & They Had That Problem

Most Helpful Answer

My IHIP Bluetooth earbuds the individual bud won't turn on I try holding power buttons two to three minutes and they just don't turn on if someone can help

Please I need urgent help. I left my Zealot B570 Bluetooth headset for school for a couple of months without charging. Noe am back and it won't show the red light indicator for charging. But while on, when u press the on button, the blue light shows and and the battery seems full but when u put it off, it goes away and the red light won't show. And even if u disconnect the cable too and boot, nothing shows. Have left it on all through the day but nothing is working. Please, what do have to do?

same i having the same problem

Grace Chavez check your charger first and make sure that is putting the required voltage out. If that works, check the jack and the battery itself. It is possible that your battery does no longer hold a charge and yes this can happen from one moment to the next.

I am so sorry this going to be a really stupid question but what is a jack I'm very good with tech.

Not a stupid question. The jack is where things plug into like a charger etc.

But how do you check the batteries and know if the voltage is ok @oldturkey03

And for me it is only the left one that will not charge and im so confused cause i just bought them yesterday

I just had the same problem. I couldn't find an answer so I just busted out the audio jack cable and was going to roll with that. As soon as I put the cable into the jack the light went off and it works fine now. I would guess that when the charger is plugged in, it put pressure on the audio jack and made it think that a cable was plugged in. this would disable the Bluetooth function. As soon as i removed it from the jack it powered on and work fine. give that a try

Oh wow, your comment just saved me from throwing this headset to the garbage. I had the same problem and, just as you said it, I plugged the audio jack, and voila, the bloody thing now turned on.

I wonder how many people have thrown theirs to the garbage.

What do you mean?

i plugged it into my xbox controller an it shuts right off

Bro i don’t get what u mean by saying i busted out audio jack cable can u explain plz?

I plugged the charging case but I don't see any red light coming on, i noticed there was a small battery inside the box but i can't seem to find where it goes inside the charger, any ideas?

When I paired the headphones to my phone they work but when I turn on charger they do not want to turn off

my headphones bluetooth wont work and the aux cord scratches

thats just cause its charging and you cant use them wile there charging you have to unplug them thats all it is

My ihip Bluetooth headphones will connect but won’t play in the head phones, it plays on the computer itself. I need some help with this plz.

Grace Chavez will be eternally grateful.