Device will not hold a charge.

So I have a Braven 805 portable Bluetooth speaker. It no longer charges or even hold a charge. It turns on and works when plugged into the wall and appears to be charging but the moment you unplug it it shuts off. I've left it plugged in for over 8 hours and it still shuts off the moment it gets unplugged. At this point i dont know what to do.

The problem may lay with the internal rechargeable battery. Over a period of time even rechargeable batteries will be unable to recharge due to something that happens to most rechargeable devices. They develop “charging memory”…this effect causes the battery to cease charging to it once full capacity. This effect can be delayed by charging your device fully when you first start using it and use it till the power runs out. Then recharge it at that time. Recharging when the device is half full or having it plugged in all the time hastens the memory effect of your battery.

Your only solutions to the issue you have at this time would be to replace the internal battery or replace the unit entirely.

Aidan Logan will be eternally grateful.